Software Engineer - Core iOS
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement new tools and frameworks that will improve the development process for dozens of iOS engineers.
- Think holistically about the health, structure, and performance of our iOS apps and find ways to improve them.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both).
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Experience automating iOS builds and releases with tools like Jenkins, Unix shell scripting, xcodebuild, and Fastlane.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top