Social Media Intern - St. Louis
As a Yelp Social Media Intern You’ll Benefit From:
- Practical experience with new media marketing techniques.
- Plenty of opportunities to shadow and spend time with the Community Manager including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development.
- A rich network of personal and professional contacts.
- As much Yelp marketing schwag as can be swallowed.
So What Are Some Possible Responsibilities of a Yelp Social Media Intern?
- Co-managing and growing the Yelp St. Louis Brand via the Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook page.
- Keeping Yelp awesome with on-site projects, writing and researching.
- Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events (parties, happy hours) and guerilla marketing programs (festivals, street ambushes, etc)..
- You live to write and write to live and may help craft super Yelpy copy.
Other Program Details:
- 3-6 month paid program; can be renewed with approval
- 8-10 flexible hours per week
- Currently lives/resides in the St. Louis area
- Interns must have reliable transportation and be 21+, as we'll need your help at bars, clubs and other age-restricted venues
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style.
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience.
- A link to your (full and interesting) Yelp profile – this is your writing sample, so make it snappy!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top