Senior Product Manager - Business Products (m/f/d) - remote
- Hamburg, Germany
Yelp’s products are used by millions of people every day. The team you’ll work with is small, scrappy, nimble, and fun. The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company. You’ll have full ownership of the product you’re working on and will be able to make fast decisions in a highly collaborative, no-BS, no-bureaucracy environment.
We’re looking for a seasoned product manager to join the team ASAP and to help us build great advertising products for Yelp’s mid-market and enterprise customers. If you’re looking to own critical revenue-generating products at a fast-growing consumer company, this role is for you. The online advertising market is in the hundreds of billions, and Yelp’s share is $1B a year and growing fast. Although many of our paying advertisers are small local businesses, thousands of regional and national businesses are highly engaged on Yelp, and our enterprise business is growing quickly.
Where You Come In:
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize products and solutions that enable enterprise businesses to engage with their customers and grow.
- Collaborate with our design, analytics, and engineering teams, and work with stakeholders and clients to understand their motivations and needs.
- Work with our all-star engineering team to implement and roll out new features that drive revenue in our enterprise business.
- Manage the cycle of define / build / release / measure end-to-end.
- Define roadmaps, prioritize features and evangelize product launches to executives, product managers, sales, business development, and other stakeholders at Yelp.
- Move quickly. We strive for perfection but love to release and iterate.
What It Takes To Succeed:
- Based or willing to relocate within Germany
- Several years of experience as a product manager or product owner, including responsibility for major company initiatives.
- Experience in consumer or enterprise software development, combined with a solid technical background.
- Strong business acumen with a track record of building business cases for revenue generating solutions.
- Great with data: you can work closely with our Data Science team to drill into problems and understand where the real opportunities are.
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to drive a project to completion.
- Product planning extraordinaire: you plan and execute your roadmap with precision.
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
- Love for Yelp: advertising products are an exciting space and we’re looking for someone to join our fast growing enterprise business.
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Regular 3-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- €50 per month toward any exercise of your choice
- Quarterly offsites
Yelp values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to Race/Ethnic Origin, Sex, Religion/Belief, Disability, Age, Sexual Orientation.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top