Senior Manager, HR Operations & Processes
- Serve as the HR functional lead and central point of contact for HR processes and technology projects.
- Responsible for HR change management and communication activities in support of new business processes and system implementations
- Manage a team of HR professionals, including staffing decisions, ongoing performance management and team development
- Deliver HR services through standardized & integrated people processes to support all locations company-wide
- Proactively provide continuous needs analysis and business recommendations to drive needed change in support of HR strategy and scalability goals/needs within HR operations
- Responsible for leading data management, HR inquiries and on-boarding/off-boarding tasks including data entry
- Works closely with HR Tech (IT) team to support analysis, design, build and delivery phases of Workday
- Works with HR subject matter experts and HR Tech (IT) team to identify critical business or end-user requirements; identifies potential issues and researches possible solutions
- Provides training for HR staff to insure competency in Workday and HR related processes, including compensation cycles and benefits open enrollment.
- Provides metrics and reports to identify business problems and/or support business processes. Works with internal client groups to identify requirements for data report and metrics.
- Minimum of 2 years of HCM hands on Workday experience
- 8+ years of experience in HR position supporting one of the following: Compensation, Benefits, HR Systems or HR Operations
- Multi country or global experience preferred
- Strong project management skills and excel skills
- Strong understanding of key HR processes: employee data management, payroll administration, benefits administration, compensation management, talent management, performance management and succession planning.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management experience preferred and ability to create an environment where staff can grow and develop their professional skills
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top