Senior Financial Applications Analyst
What You Will Do:
- Apply Oracle E-Business Suite Finance skills, knowledge and expertise to support a global Oracle version R12 environment.
- Provide guidance to Business Partners on Industry standards on Accounting functions within Oracle Applications space in terms of Acquisitions.
- Pro-actively identify and propose scalable application features and functionality that improves accounting process and overall Oracle Finance application user experience.
- Gather and formalize business requirements, prepare design documents and create detailed test plans related to new enhancements.
- Partner and coordinate with developers and 3rd party hosting provider on executing Oracle solutions.
- Plan and conduct regression tests, user acceptance tests, and data validations.
- Manage the Oracle SR (Service Requests) process and assist with the planning and testing of updates and patches.
- Develop and maintain training materials and job aides.
- Conduct end user training.
- Develop and maintain functional specifications for custom reports and processes
- Partner closely with Finance & Accounting on diligently troubleshooting and resolving Oracle R12 application related issues.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Minimal 5-7 years of providing functional and analytical abilities to support and configure Oracle R12 applications, including experience with Oracle EBS modules GL, AR, AP, CM, FA, PO required.
- Deep expertise in Oracle Multi-Org functionality
- Must be experienced in application implementation methodologies and process.
- Must be strong in excel and be able to proficiently analyze data.
- Must have a good understanding of accounting concepts and principles
- Ensures SOX and compliance standards are met in all work performed.
- Must develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced and agile team focused on strong execution.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top