Senior Enterprise Sales Director
What You Will Do:
- Impact Yelp’s Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- Work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- Collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience in National and Enterprise Sales
- Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online media and metrics
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching up to $1,000 your first year and $3,000 in subsequent years
- Employee stock purchase plan
See Inside the Office of Yelp
Yelp is an online guide and mobile app that connects people with great local businesses. With instant access to millions of reviews, Yelp helps users locate local hot spots, make reservations, and order their favorite foods. Yelpers can read helpful tips, view photos, and chat about dos and don’ts before planning their own fun-filled experiences.
Back to top