Senior Enterprise Client Partner
Yelp has fundamentally changed the way consumers discover and connect with businesses. Now Yelp is helping marketers drive business through our rapidly expanding user base.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Enterprise Client Partner is to work with some of Yelp’s largest enterprise clients to expand their spend levels and product adoption. You will have a defined account list and will be charged with driving incremental revenue with those accounts. You need to understand client marketing strategies, goals, timelines and budgets to ensure Yelp is a prominent part of client marketing strategy.
This is a high-energy, client-facing sales role requiring industry expertise, proven sales ability with a passion for growing revenue. Above all, you will be responsible for hitting revenue targets.
- Map out the client organization and build relationships with multiple contacts, with a strong focus on decision-makers within the organization. Build relationships with agencies that represent the client as applicable
- Understand the client’s business objectives/challenges and align Yelp solutions to accomplish the objectives and/or assist in overcoming their challenges
- Identify all aspects of client’s marketing spend and find areas for Yelp to capitalize on that spend
- Identify additional upsell and renewal opportunitiesBe accurate when forecasting revenue
- Gather customer feedback to share with internal teams to help Yelp enhance ad products and the Yelp customer experience
- Provide and share key learnings and best practices to peers and other Yelp employees
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth with existing customers
- 8+ years of strategic enterprise sales experience.
- Digital and traditional sales experience preferred
- Experience with Strategic Selling concepts and graduate of formal sales training program(s)
- Expertise in performance based digital advertising products such as: CPC auction, pay per call, pay per action
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPointStrong presentation and listening skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Back to top