Senior Enterprise Account Executive
What You Will Do:
- Impact Yelp’s Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- Work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- Collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience in National and Enterprise Sales
- Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online media and metrics
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top