Senior Enterprise Account Director (Remote - East Region)
- New York, NY
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the East Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined East Region include: Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.*
Do you have a passion for sales? Do you like developing new territories? Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in client’s local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Yelp Senior Enterprise Account Director works with some of our largest and most strategic National corporate clients selling Yelp’s diverse advertising products. You will develop and work a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Senior Enterprise Account Director role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
Where You Come In:
- You will impact Yelp’s Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- You will work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 8+ years experience in National and Enterprise Sales
- You are motivated and tenacious with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- You have a strong track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You are comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- You have strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
What You'll Get:
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 13 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top