*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the East Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined East Region include: Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in client’s Local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, sales driven leader to generate revenue with our search re-targeting product, primarily through Agencies. You will develop and work a territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. As Yelp’s Brand Sales Director, you will drive revenue and growth of Yelp’s search re-targeting products through our audience platform.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Brand Sales Director role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
Where You Come In
- You will work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s search re-targeting solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients & agencies to develop a strategy utilizing Yelp’s Audience Platform product
- You will identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store, e-commerce & brand sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Customer Success teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
- Lead ad hoc projects focused on the strategic revenue growth opportunities
What It Takes To Succeed
- 12+ years relevant experience across Sales, Digital, Advertising and Agency roles.
- Proven track record of exceeding multi-million dollar Sales Targets
- 8+ years of direct sales experience
- Experienced communicator with proven track record of Executive outreach
- You are motivated and tenacious with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- You have a strong track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
- Entrepreneurial with history of building partnerships from scratch
- Ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and build something big at Yelp
- Easy-going, cool headed, with a track record of collaboration and working well internally
- Bought in to Yelp’s mission and naturally puts the company and team first
- Able to Travel 15-20% of the time
What You'll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.