Salesforce Developer - Sales & Marketing Engineering
What You Will Do:
- In conjunction with our BSAs, determine the best possible solution we can deliver.
- Design and build new systems for our sales teams using the Salesforce platform.
- Build APIs and integrations with third party systems.
- Leverage the latest and greatest Salesforce.com features.
- Advocate best practices for Salesforce.com development.
What We are Looking For:
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com development experience required.
- 1+ years of experience programming in systems outside of Salesforce.com.
- Strong command of Salesforce technologies: Apex, Visualforce, and declarative development.
- Excited about challenges of working at scale in a large Salesforce instance.
- Salesforce Developer certifications.
- Experience with Unix-like systems.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top