Sales Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hire, mentor, and professionally develop a team of recruiters who are responsible for high-volume hiring goals.
- You will inspire and lead a team of recruiters to hire five-star sales talent in a fast paced and rapidly scaling business.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics.
- Collaborate with your peers and the extended team to contribute to the overall sales recruiting strategy.
- Maintain standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice.
- Evaluate recruiting efforts to continually improve the process and quality of talent brought into the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure familiarity with the recruitment process; provide ongoing training and development.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of recruitment goals.
- Oversee team’s candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a recruiting management capacity. 5+ years in Talent Acquisition.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Expert knowledge and execution of University recruiting.
- Knowledge of reporting, data analysis, and understanding of talent acquisition metrics.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and economic benefits.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Proficiency with OSX and Google Suites.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top