Sales Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hire, mentor, and professionally develop a team of recruiters who are responsible for high-volume hiring goals.
- You will inspire and lead a team of recruiters to hire five-star sales talent in a fast paced and rapidly scaling business.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics.
- Collaborate with your peers and the extended team to contribute to the overall sales recruiting strategy.
- Maintain standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice.
- Evaluate recruiting efforts to continually improve the process and quality of talent brought into the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure familiarity with the recruitment process; provide ongoing training and development.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of recruitment goals.
- Oversee team’s candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a recruiting management capacity. 5+ years in Talent Acquisition.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Expert knowledge and execution of University recruiting.
- Knowledge of reporting, data analysis, and understanding of talent acquisition metrics.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and economic benefits.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Proficiency with OSX and Google Suites.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top