- Proactively manage a pipeline of resumes to effectively identify sales talent and manage the applicant through Yelp's process while adhering to our applicant qualification standards.
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews with hiring managers.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure hiring process moves forward and goals are met.
- Work with hiring managers to develop ongoing interviewing skills and a commitment to hitting hiring goals.
- Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Evaluate skill level and manage offer process, including offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure interview team preparedness, development in interviewing skills, and commitment to hitting hiring goals.
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the sales process and regularly communicate.
- Participate in various campus recruiting related events.
- Build a strong relationship with university career services to identify key campus activities that will drive applicants to Yelp.
- Effectively use university sourcebooks to proactively drive more applicants.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Be a self-starter. Take ownership and pride over your applicant pool to effectively bring the best sales talent to Yelp.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in a recruiting role with an emphasis on recruiting, high volume sales or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in managing new college graduate applicants including proactive sourcing.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- Proficiency with OSX and Google Suite.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top