Task At Hand:
- Provide on the floor sales management, inspiration and coaching to a team of Account Executives in our Chicago Merchandise Mart office who are charged with bringing in new business against monthly revenue targets
- Coach, develop and motivate your team of reps to become top achievers and future leaders.
- Share best practices when it comes to inside sales (phone) and closing effectively
- Exceed monthly sales team quotas and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation
- Implement strategic sales training, planning, and forecasting
- Assess your team accurately to provide best coaching while quickly ramping on all of Yelp’s ad products and addressable market dynamics
- 1+ years of experience effectively developing, managing and leading inside sales teams
- Thoughtful leader with excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in strategic selling techniques
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Experience developing sales plans and analyzing metrics
- Experience selling digital products to SMBs preferred but not required
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree OR three years of customer-facing experience required
- HS Diploma or GED
- Operates at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- Exercises emotional intelligence in all verbal and written communication.
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
- Personal embodiment of all Yelp values.
- Must take initiative and be solution oriented at all times.
- Unrelenting work ethic.
- Be a self-starter.
- Critical time management skills and personal judgment.
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through.
In Addition, You’ll Receive:
- Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- Competitive salary and quarterly commission
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Employee stock incentive
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
See Inside the Office of Yelp
Yelp is an online guide and mobile app that connects people with great local businesses. With instant access to millions of reviews, Yelp helps users locate local hot spots, make reservations, and order their favorite foods. Yelpers can read helpful tips, view photos, and chat about dos and don’ts before planning their own fun-filled experiences.
Back to top