Regional Director- Brand Sales
- New York, NY
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the East Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined East Region include: Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia.
Want to work with big brands? Love coaching and developing individuals? Ready to kick things up a notch? Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National brands to provide industry leading advertising solutions. Our Yelp Audience Platform product delivers strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part of a client’s advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Director, Brand Sales in New York to lead a team of Senior Brand Sales Directors in all areas from prospecting, pitching and closing new business, to driving new revenue through our Yelp Audience Platform product. The ideal candidate has a proven record of developing and coaching a team, while navigating through an evolving organization. The Regional Director, Brand Sales role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team.
Where You Come In:
- You will manage and coach a team of 6-8 sales directors to develop successful sales strategies including implementing multi-tiered approaches, establishing a wide network of contacts, defining measurable success metrics, developing successful campaigns, navigating conversations around attribution, identifying and staying ahead of risks, and accurately forecasting opportunities
- You will meet and exceed quarterly sales team quotas by holding your team accountable for activities that lead to revenue generation
- You will provide regular updates to management on team activities, opportunities, and risks
- You will implement strategic planning, forecasting and ongoing development of sales team
- You will identify improvement in all areas of productivity, process and efficiency
- You will develop and maintain executive level relationships to help drive sales activities
- You will assist in closing complex multi-million dollar programs with your team
What It Takes To Succeed:
- You have 3+ years managing a team of 5 or more
- You have 10+ years relevant Enterprise experience across Sales, Digital, and Advertising roles
- You have a proven track record of exceeding multi-million dollar Sales Targets
- You have a experienced communicator with proven track record of Executive outreach
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with history of building partnerships from scratch
- You have the ability to handle critical conversations internally with reps as well as client escalations
- You are able to navigate uncertainty successfully for all parties and lead to desired outcomes
- You have a strong belief in Yelp’s mission and naturally puts the company and team first
- You are able to Travel 20% of the time
- You are easy-going, cool headed, with a track record of collaboration and working well internally
- You are ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and build something big at Yelp
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top