Product Manager - Yelp Reservations
What You Will Do:
- Define features that enable restaurants to increase their reservations and operational efficiency.
- Work with our passionate and talented engineering, design and management team to hone and iterate on your ideas.
- Directly and indirectly connect with customers on a regular basis.
- Manage relationships across teams, including marketing & account management.
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- Experience: 2+ years of experience managing consumer or enterprise products.
- Techie Cred: You should be a CS, Math or EE major with experience building software and using SQL to query data warehouse.
- Problem Solver: Love to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Design Chops: While Yelp PMs hold technical degrees, we're also passionate about design and have either schooling or significant experience building beautiful sites or apps.
- Passion about the Restaurant Space: You love the world of restaurants and appreciate their core needs in a technology product.
- A Conditional Love for Yelp and Yelp Reservations: Like a BFF or a tee ball coach, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong. You'll need to be able to dish out the criticism here and take it, too.
- A Need for Speed Coupled With Cautious Optimism: Daily release cycle? Bring it, but still rock steady with stability and uptime.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top