Product Manager - Transactions
What You Will Do:
- Make data driven decision to define the product roadmap that accelerates growth for transactions.
- Connect with our customers regularly through user and market research with both Yelp users and our business owners.
- Build products that affect both the consumer and the business owners.
- Partner with Business and Corporate Development to identify potential partners and opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new features and issues.
- Manage the design/build/test/release/measure process end-to-end.
- Develop a product from ideation to shipping it out the door.
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- Appreciation for the core need to bring local transactions online.
- Experience managing high profile consumer applications for 3+ years.
- CS or engineering degree, preferably combined with an MBA.
- Ability to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Understanding of the fact that you’re designing for a non-techie audience.
- Like a BFF, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
- A love for daily release cycle, but still rock steady with stability and uptime.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top