Product Manager - Transactions
Yelp’s products are used by millions of people every day. At Yelp you’ll have an opportunity to make a real impact on a product you actually use. The team you’ll work with is small, scrappy, nimble, and fun. The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company. You’ll have full ownership of the product you’re working on and will be able make fast decisions in a highly collaborative environment.
Yelp is transforming from a source of the best knowledge about local businesses for consumers to one that also drives transactions for local businesses.
The Transactions team is building products that help bring local transactions online. What’s unique about our team is we build consumer products that have a direct impact on Yelp’s bottomline! We are very growth focused and as a PM here you would have the ability to impact all parts of the product. On our team, you will learn to grow different revenue models across multiple verticals. You will have the freedom to be a product success manager where you’ll do whatever you need to do to make the product successful.
What You Will Do:
- Make data driven decision to define the product roadmap that accelerates growth for transactions.
- Connect with our customers regularly through user and market research with both Yelp users and our business owners.
- Build products that affect both the consumer and the business owners.
- Partner with Business and Corporate Development to identify potential partners and opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new features and issues.
- Manage the design/build/test/release/measure process end-to-end.
- Develop a product from ideation to shipping it out the door.
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- Appreciation for the core need to bring local transactions online.
- MBA degree preferred and 3+ years experience managing high profile consumer applications.
- Ability to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Understanding of the fact that you’re designing for a non-techie audience.
- Like a BFF, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
- A love for daily release cycle, but still rock steady with stability and uptime.
Back to top