Product Manager - Messaging Intelligence
What You'll Do:
- Work with an all-star engineering team, focusing on Text-Understanding, Advertiser Ranking, and Relevance problems.
- Own the product roadmap, communicate product releases to executive, sales, business marketing, and business operation stakeholders at Yelp.
- Directly impact one of Yelp’s biggest revenue streams.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new features and issues.
- Manage the design/build/test/release process end-to-end.Ship, ship, ship!
What We Look For:
- Experience with ranking systems, information retrieval, search, recommendation systems, or AI.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, CS, Physics, or related quantitative degree. MS/PhD preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Prior experience in building and optimizing a marketplace is a plus.
- A keen business sense, and a passion for our mission — to connect consumers to great local businesses.
- Natural ability to make things happen. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You also define and analyze metrics that inform the success of these products.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top