Product Manager - MBA Graduate
- Utilize and develop your design, engineering, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new features and issues.
- Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executive and other stakeholders within Yelp.
- Own and manage the analyze/build/test/release process end-to-end.
- Strive for product perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- Recent Grads: We are looking for those completing their MBA program and are ready to enter into the program post-graduation.
- Techie Cred: CS, Engineering, Math, or similar undergrad degree so you can talk to our engineers without a translator.
- Design Chops: While Yelp MBA PMs hold technical and business degrees, we're also passionate about design and have either schooling or significant experience building beautiful sites and apps. You should, too.
- Passion about the Space: You love food and leveraging technology to make people’s lives easier and more delicious.
- Non-Nerd Empathy: You're interested in Hacker News, Twitter, etc. as much as the next nerd, but you also recognize that you're designing for a non-techie audience.
- A Conditional Love for Yelp: Like a BFF or your favorite barista, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong. You’ll need to be able to give and take constructive feedback.
What You Will Learn:
- How to be a CEO of a product. At Yelp, the PM owns the product and sits in the driver’s seat.
- How to work with cross-functional teams, and often with sales and external partners.
- How to identify new opportunities and convince top executives to fund your ideas.
- How to ship, ship, ship new products and iterate to make them even better.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top