Product Manager - Intern - Summer
As a PM Intern at Yelp, you will do some or all of the following
- Design intuitive, elegant interfaces that will be used by millions of Yelp app users
- Work with our all-star engineering team to hone and iterate on your ideas
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new site features
- Manage the design/build/test/release process end-to-end.
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate
Requirements (and we mean it!)
- Techie Cred: CS or similar degree/experience so you can talk to our enginerds about Python, map reduce jobs, and naive Bayesian algorithms without a translator.
- Design Chops: While Yelp PMs hold technical degrees, we're also passionate about design and have either experience or interest in building beautiful sites or apps. You should, too.
- Passion about the Space: You love the world of social networking, local search and consumer websites
- Non-Nerd Empathy: You're interested in Hacker News, Twitter, etc. as much as the next nerd, but you also recognize that you're designing for a non-techie audience.
- A Conditional Love for Yelp: Like a BFF or a tee ball coach, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong. You'll need to be able to dish out the criticism here and take it, too.
- A Need for Speed: Daily release cycle? Bring it!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top