Product Manager - Growth
What You Will Do:
- Have massive impact on a product used and loved by millions of people around the world.
- Manage the design / build / test / release process end-to-end.
- Strive for product perfection, but love to release and iterate.
- Work with data science and SEO to make data driven decisions.
- Execute partnerships with the top tech companies in the world, for example Apple, Uber, etc.
- Own key metrics for new user acquisition and existing user retention.
- Propose, lead and analyze experiments to acquire and retain Yelp users.
We Are Looking For:
- A love for the world of local, social networking, search and consumer sites/apps.
- Experience managing high profile consumer applications for 3+ years.
- Solid analytical skills and intuition.
- Strong eye for UX.
- Understanding that you're building for a non-techie audience and what that requires.
- Like a BFF, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
- A passion for daily release cycle!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top