Product Manager - Core Experience
What You Will Do:
- Work on the team that directly impacts the critical path people follow on Yelp: landing, search, business, reading reviews and viewing photos.
- Work closely with our design team to create intuitive, elegant mobile and web interfaces that will be used by millions of people.
- Own your product’s destiny and create roadmaps for the team to reflect this vision.
- Measure the performance and retention of each feature you launch and set key-result metrics for the team.
- Move quickly. We strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in product management with major results under your belt
- Strong technical background that earns you the respect of engineers
- Passion for design and user experience: your wireframes can convey a product vision
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and lots of practice running A/B tests
- Great with data: you can run your own queries and slice & dice data to bits
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to make things happen
- Product planning extraordinaire: you get buy-in on your roadmaps from execs
- All-around great leader: someone that others want to work with (versus has to)
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top