Product Manager - Business User Growth (m/f/d)
Yelp’s products are used by millions of people every day. At Yelp, you’ll have an opportunity to make a real impact on a product you actually use. The team you’ll work with is scrappy, nimble, and fun. The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company. You’ll have full ownership of the product you’re working on and will be able make fast decisions in a highly collaborative, no-BS, no-bureaucracy environment.
We’re looking for a product manager to drive the growth of business owners on Yelp. Our team continuously improves the claiming and onboarding experience for new business owners on both the web and mobile platforms. We move fast and you’ll never have an ordinary day, constantly shifting between experimenting, iterating, and implementing new features.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, design, prioritize, and analyze products and features that drive more business owners to engage with their business listing on Yelp
- Work with our talented and passionate engineering and design teams to hone and iterate on your ideas
- Direct cross functional effort with business development, marketing, paid marketing, and business operations to grow the number of business owners who are using Yelp
- Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executive, sales, business marketing, and other stakeholders at Yelp
- Manage the design/build/test/release process end-to-end
- Measure the performance and retention of each feature you launch and set results-oriented metrics for the team
- Move quickly; we strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate
What We Are Looking For:
- Several years of experience in product management, including responsibility for major company initiatives
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and lots of practice running A/B tests
- Great with data: you can run your own queries and slice & dice data to bits
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to make things happen
- Product planning extraordinaire: you plan and execute your roadmap with precision
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Regular 3-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- Opportunities to participate in events and conferences throughout Europe
- Complementary elective German lessons for international employees
- Subsidization of your public transportation card and €50 per month toward any exercise of your choice
- Monthly personal development allowance
- Central location, a fully stocked kitchen, adjustable sitting/standing desks, team events, happy hours, foosball, and more!
Yelp values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to Race/Ethnic Origin, Sex, Religion/Belief, Disability, Age, Sexual Orientation.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top