Product Manager - Associate Product Manager
- Be part of a small, exclusive class of Associate Product Managers.
- Utilize and develop your design, engineering, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Gain exposure to each of Yelp’s core products — Consumer, Search, Mobile, Business Owner tools, Revenue, and Community.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Yelp’s PM teams to learn their processes, how they think about product and what problems they’re solving. We want your voice heard.
- Have a mentor — or really, a friend! — in your corner. With a relatively small product team, you will get personalized feedback from our VP of Product.
- Get dedicated time with Yelp’s CEO, who is very involved with the product team.
- Promotion path to PM in 2 years.
- Recent Grad: We are looking for graduating seniors who are ready to enter into the program post-graduation.
- Techie Cred: You should be a CS, Math or EE major with experience building software.
- Design Chops: While Yelp PMs hold technical degrees, they’re also passionate about design and have either schooling or significant experience building intuitive sites or apps.
- Passion About The Space: You love the world of social networking, local search, mobile apps, and consumer websites.
- Non-Nerd Empathy: You're interested in Hacker News and Twitter as much as the next nerd, but you also recognize you're designing for a non-techie audience.
- A Conditional Love For Yelp: Like a BFF or a tee-ball coach, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong. You'll need to be able to dish out the criticism — and take it, too.
- A Need For Speed: Daily release cycle? Bring it!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top