Product Manager - Associate Product Manager
- Be part of a small, exclusive class of Associate Product Managers.
- Utilize and develop your design, engineering, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Gain exposure to each of Yelp’s core products — Consumer, Search, Mobile, Business Owner tools, Revenue, and Community.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Yelp’s PM teams to learn their processes, how they think about product and what problems they’re solving. We want your voice heard.
- Have a mentor — or really, a friend! — in your corner. With a relatively small product team, you will get personalized feedback from our VP of Product.
- Get dedicated time with Yelp’s CEO, who is very involved with the product team.
- Promotion path to PM in 2 years.
- Recent Grad: We are looking for graduating seniors who are ready to enter into the program post-graduation.
- Techie Cred: You should be a CS, Math or EE major with experience building software.
- Design Chops: While Yelp PMs hold technical degrees, they’re also passionate about design and have either schooling or significant experience building intuitive sites or apps.
- Passion About The Space: You love the world of social networking, local search, mobile apps, and consumer websites.
- Non-Nerd Empathy: You're interested in Hacker News and Twitter as much as the next nerd, but you also recognize you're designing for a non-techie audience.
- A Conditional Love For Yelp: Like a BFF or a tee-ball coach, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong. You'll need to be able to dish out the criticism — and take it, too.
- A Need For Speed: Daily release cycle? Bring it!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top