Product Manager - Ads - Targeting, Delivery, and Data Mining
What You Will Do:
- Work with our all-star engineering team to implement and roll out new paid products and features - examples include building new targeting or delivery capabilities for our advertisers, working with our sales teams and machine learning engineers to craft which businesses we sell to, or working on a new way of modeling relevance into our ad system
- You’ll be working closely with engineering teams that are deep into machine learning and infrastructure, working on some of the most critical and data-driven parts of the business
- Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executive, sales, business marketing, and other stakeholders at Yelp
- Manage the analyze/build/test/release process end-to-end
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new features and issues
We Are Looking For:
- Experience working with engineering and/or data teams for 2+ years.
- Experience within the ads industry is a huge plus
- Excellent data mining and/or analytical skills
- We expect you to be steeped in your products data sources and metrics.
- We expect you to roll up your sleeves and be comfortable access and querying our logs and data warehouses
- User empathy: Sure, you’re trying to figure out where next to apply a gradient boosted model - but you understand that you’re building products for non-technical users and business owners
- A passion for daily release cycle!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top