Product Designer - New Grad
- Help ensure the usability and appearance of the site is world class.
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features launching on the site.
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
Requirements (and we mean it)
- Solid portfolio of web, mobile and/or other UI design work.
- Passion about the space: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements.
- Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures.
- This isn't a coding role, but we'd expect a familiarity with HTML, CSS, AJAX, prototype.js, jQuery, etc.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top