Product Designer (m/f/d)
What You Will Do:
- Create meaningful experiences by delivering UX,UI & IxD.
- Own and ideate mobile & web products end to end to accomplish bold goals.
- Critically analyze the success of your solutions and iterate.
- Lead design projects to create high fidelity, customer validated design artifacts.
- Play a key role in the visual design of our language and patterns.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers.
What We Are Looking For:
- Several years experience creating delightful and engaging products.
- Solid portfolio with a history of impactful designs.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Figma, Creative Cloud) to produce wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Experience providing overall creative direction for larger projects.
- Track record of working on enterprise solutions.
- Experience partnering with UX Research to amplify research and design impact.
- The ability to communicate with engineers and product managers effectively.
- A creative mindset with a drive to solve complex problems.
- You should love Yelp, but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Thursdays
- Regular 2-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- Opportunities to participate in events and conferences throughout Europe
- Complementary elective German lessons for international employees
- Subsidization of your public transportation card and €50 per month toward any exercise of your choice
- Monthly personal development allowance
- Central location, a fully stocked kitchen, adjustable sitting/standing desks, team events, happy hours, foosball, and more!
See Inside the Office of Yelp
Yelp is an online guide and mobile app that connects people with great local businesses. With instant access to millions of reviews, Yelp helps users locate local hot spots, make reservations, and order their favorite foods. Yelpers can read helpful tips, view photos, and chat about dos and don’ts before planning their own fun-filled experiences.
Back to top