What You Will Do:
- Develop and deploy authentication and security related components of Yelp’s data processing workflows.
- Develop libraries used across multiple Yelp apps for secure communication and data storage.
- Pair with mobile, frontend, and backend teams to architect & develop features in a secure, scalable manner.
We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of best practices in data handling and privacy.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of web infrastructure and distributed systems.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top