Ready to take your career in marketing to the next level? Want to join a team where great ideas thrive? The Yelp Creative Team is a group of designers, writers, and project managers with big ideas. Impromptu brainstorm sessions, animated gifs, and afternoon coffee breaks get our ideas flowing, but something’s missing from our team — and we’re hoping you’re the final piece to our puzzle.
The right Presentation Specialist will be passionate about bringing the Yelp brand to life through outstanding visual presentations. This person will enjoy building strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver high quality work while meeting deadlines and having fun along the way.
The ideal candidate is a:
Strong storyteller who is able to bring to life complicated ideas in an impactful, memorable way. You innately understand which details are important to the story and which should be omitted. You love using devices like metaphors and personal stories to bring emphasis to key parts of a presentation.
Impressive collaborator skilled at working with senior leadership in fast-paced, sensitive, and ambiguous environments. You’re an excellent listener who remains calm under pressure and can patiently help teams reach consensus. Organized is your middle name and process is your friend – you help teams stick to the plan to deliver high-quality results on time.
Creative graphic designer with an exceptional eye for layout, ensuring your slides are internalized by even the last row. You’ll help elevate Yelp’s design across presentations for various audiences while ensuring our brand remains cohesive and embodies Yelp’s mission and values.
Where You Come In:
- You will collaborate with company leaders to develop slides for live presentations that communicate their vision and goals to employees, such as for All-Hands meetings
- You will design presentations for key stakeholders such as the Board of Directors and Shareholders
- You will assist company executives in developing presentations for conferences and other external audiences
- You will refresh and maintain internal presentation templates
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3+ years relevant experience building presentations for medium to large size companies (within a branding or advertising agency or an in-house marketing environment)
- You have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across a variety of types of presentations
- You hold a degree in Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related field is preferred
- You are well-versed in Google Slides and PowerPoint
- You are adept at Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills throughout the organizational structure
- You have a profound love for Yelp and local communities
- Please submit a resume, cover letter, portfolio of work, and a link to your glorious Yelp profile
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top