Online Community Ambassador - Philadelphia
If community is more than just a word to you...
If you are known in your circle of friends as “the Yelp person”...
If you love the Yelp app, and more importantly, use it religiously…
If you are the kind of person that prefers raving about your favorite local businesses…
If you relish connecting with other Yelpers online…
If you love Philadelphia and want to shout all the reasons why from the rooftops...
Well, we just might have the perfect job for you.
As a Philadelphia Online Community Specialist, you’ll be a part-time Yelp employee, working out of your home or anywhere with Wi-Fi. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be connecting with local Yelpers and, in turn, helping them connect with each other online, as well as assisting community members with how to get the most out of the Yelp website and mobile app.
Online Community Specialist Duties/Responsibilities:
- Connect with Yelpers in your area online through Yelp’s website and mobile app
- Report regularly on community engagement efforts to manager
- Be a positive voice for Yelp in your community
- Must be outgoing and vibrant – you should enjoy interacting with people online
- Must be self-motivated – you do best when managing your own schedule
- Must be professional – you'll be a voice of Yelp out there, so be memorable for the right reasons!
- Must be an effective communicator – you'll be educating the public on how best to use the Yelp site and app
- Familiarity with Google Docs
- 6 month program
- Must reside in Philadelphia
- Flexible 15-20 hours per week
- Must have a personal smartphone capable of running the Yelp app
- Not restricted to working only for Yelp
Ready to apply? Submit the following (all required):
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills, general personality and style.
- Resume highlighting your relevant experience.
- A link to your Yelp profile.
Back to top