National Customer Success Manager, Yelp Restaurants
A National Customer Success Manager (RSM) plays a crucial role in the Sales & Launch process. Working hand in hand with the Account Executive, you will support the operations component throughout the customer lifecycle. This includes pre-sale, pilot execution, rollouts, and on-going relationship management. Interacting successfully with all variances of our clients; from general managers to C-level executives. Your day-to-day will involve on-boarding restaurants, ensuring our restaurants are hitting KPIs, conducting business reviews, and working on strategic projects.
While the Sales Team is tasked with owning new revenue, contracts and agreements, the RSM owns the relationship with the restaurant level users of Yelp Waitlist, as well as the decision influencers such as Directors and above. Often the RSM serves as a Restaurant Consultant during a pilot, establishing rapport with the partner, creating trust & space for honest dialogue about how Yelp Waitlist & Yelp Reservations can better hit all Key Performance Indicators during a pilot.
Detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-accountable are three characteristics which make a RSM successful. This position requires team collaboration with various departments from the restaurant organization, and National RSM’s are relied on to ensure we are on track for various projects and strategies.
What You'll Do
- You will welcome new customers and help them make a seamless transition to our product
- You will provide support and value to current clients in your book of business
- You will work with different levels of stakeholders -- GMs, Area Directors, Marketing, Operations, & C-Level
- You will build out customized and objective driven business reviews to be presented to stakeholders
- You will understand pain points and successful flow of all restaurant aspects, with emphasis on Front of House
- You will handle, diffuse, and direct customer feedback through appropriate channels
- You will gather, synthesize, and prioritize customer feedback to share with the Product Team
- You will work closely with the Sales Team to build a launch & rollout strategy for a multi-location group
- Ability to travel occasionally for strategic client meetings as needed
What We're Looking For in You
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically and apply a strategic mindset
- Microsoft Office & Google Suite skills set above average - experience in building reports from a .csv or creating presentations
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and MAC OS/IOS
- Adaptable - You are adaptable and can think on your feet, when faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- Supportive - You don’t hesitate to lend a helping hand to other team members when possible
- Willingness to learn and grow - You are open to feedback, adaptive and coachable; you embrace and thrive in a fast paced high-growth environment
- Empathy for our customers, while protecting the interests of our company and its assets
- 2+ years of B2B restaurant experience or relative SaaS Customer Success Experience
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee-only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to $3,000 matching per year
Yelp values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top