Mid-Market Account Executive
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Mid-Market team partners with great Enterprise and Mid-Market businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential piece of our clients’ local advertising mix and the Mid-Market team is growing fast!
The Mid-Market Account Executive works with multi-location Regional and National corporate clients selling Yelp's diverse advertising products. You will develop an understanding of your client's needs, educate them on Yelp's platform and develop Yelp Ad campaigns that will help them better connect with their customers and drive in-store sales. We are looking for someone with relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. This role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Multi-Location Sales team.
Where You Come In:
- You will have an impact on Yelp’s Mid Market business, which is still in its early stages and growing fast
- You will have ownership and autonomy over the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map out the client organization and build relationships with multiple contacts, with a focus on stakeholders within the organization
- You will understand the client’s business objectives/challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing: Branding and Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will partner with Yelp’s Customer Success and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experience and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 1+ years selling to Mid-Market clients OR 3+ years selling to SMB clients
- You have experience selling SaaS, digital advertising, or media
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set
- You have proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals $20,000 or more
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You have strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have successful experience presenting to mid to large size groups over the phone and in-person
- You have proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- You are fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
What You'll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top