Mid-Market Account Executive
What You Will Do:
- Impact Yelp’s Enterprise business which is still in its early stages and growing fast!
- Work across a territory of key accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Have ownership and autonomy over the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map out the client organization and build relationships with multiple contacts, with a focus on decision-makers within the organization
- Understand the client’s business objectives/challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing: Branding and Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Partner with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experience and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years relevant experience with Mid-Market Sales experience preferred
- Hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals $25,000+
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online media and metrics
- Successful experience presenting to mid to large size groups over the phone and in-person
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top