Yelp is seeking a talented and creative Marketing Web Developer to join the Yelp for Restaurants Growth team.
As the leader in connecting people with great local businesses, Yelp provides a suite of tools to help restaurants across North America attract more diners to their restaurants and streamline their operations. These restaurants rely on the tools Yelp provides to run their business effectively and efficiently.
The Growth team is a small but nimble team of product managers, marketers, and designers tasked with growing our inbound sales channel. The team operates on short sprint cycles with rapid iteration and prioritizes speed over perfection. The Marketing Web Developer will play a key role in optimizing our marketing pages in order to grow sales leads and increase revenue.
The Marketing Web Developer will report to the Head of Marketing for Yelp for Restaurants on a day to day basis. In addition, they will have a direct link into our Engineering organization to ensure they have the necessary support to be successful.
What You Will Do
- Build and maintain dynamic marketing websites for a variety of use cases.
- Work with PMs, designers, and marketing to identify and develop ways to increase traffic and improve site conversion.
- Run various experiments to support the marketing of our restaurant products.
- Develop solutions that are SEO friendly and work on all devices in all browsers at all sizes.
- Optimize our marketing technology stack for ease of use by non-developers.
- Implement lead submission forms that integrate with Salesforce
- Write and maintain custom plugins and themes
- Support the Growth team with day-to-day website update requests
What We Are Looking For
- A strong generalist who is able to operate across a variety of disciplines.
- Prior experience dealing with SEO operations
- Prior experience integrating landing page forms with Salesforce (for data collection)
- An ability to operate independently and deal with ambiguity.
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.