Marketing Operations Associate
- Flexible / Remote
Yelp is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to help us deliver operational excellence within our growing B2B Marketing team. The ideal candidate has a solid business sense balanced with strong system technical aptitude. He/She will play a key role in the success of our marketing programs, processes and should be very comfortable in leveraging marketing automation technologies. We’re looking for someone highly detail oriented, relentlessly process driven and a stellar communicator.
If you're jumping out of your chair after reading this, send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why we'd be crazy not to hire you.
Where You Come In:
- You will partner cross-functionally with B2B Marketing teams to define, develop, test and optimize multi-channel campaigns and enable campaign innovation
- You will lead the maintenance and optimization of QA processes to make ensure flawless multi-channel campaigns delivery and end-to-end user experience
- You will assist in managing the scoping, planning prioritization and planning of multi-channel campaigns
- You will identify opportunities and propose solution to automate or streamline processes to improve and increase the marketing team’s ability to deliver marketing programs efficiently
- You will work with Marketing Manager to identify and troubleshoot issues in campaign builds, SQL queries or system errors
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You must have at least 1 year of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or Pardot experiences
- You have ~3 years of marketing automation experience (ie. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot)
- You have strong problem solving techniques to identify and solve key business problems
- You understand data and database structures
- You have strong project management skills and expertise designing and implementing process improvements
- You have the ability to manage multiple stakeholder, priorities and projects simultaneously
- You have a service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You play well with others - Ability to work in a team environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree
What you'll get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top