- Design and implement online marketing programs, including email promotions, email nurture programs, and large scale campaigns that drive meaningful business growth.
- Rigorously test new email and display advertising creative to continuously optimize conversion and evolve our marketing approach.
- Support execution of research, and develop subsequent materials (e.g., ebooks, one pagers, infographics) to support the Sales function and our marketing messaging.
- Take on other strategic marketing and business projects as needed.
- Develop deep customer empathy and understanding of our business users.
- 5+ years experience in marketing (customer acquisition, lifecycle), with at least 2 years of dedicated email conversion experience
- Familiarity with the latest digital B2B marketing campaigns and techniques
- Experience designing and implementing A/B tests in online marketing channels
- Proficiency with CRMs (e.g., Salesforce), marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo)
- Outstanding copywriting, content development, and creative direction skills
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering recommendations
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- B2B or SMB marketing and demand generation experience a plus
- BS/BA degree required
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top