Marketing Intern - Greater Toronto Area (East)
As a Yelp Marketing Intern You’ll Benefit From:
- Practical experience with new media marketing techniques
- Plenty of opportunities to shadow and spend time with the Community Manager including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development
- A rich network of personal and professional contacts
- As much Yelp marketing schwag as can be swallowed
So What Are Some Possible Responsibilities of a Yelp Marketing Intern?
- Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events (parties, happy hours) and guerillamarketing programs (festivals, street ambushes, etc)
- Co-managing the Twitter handle and Facebook page
- Keeping Yelp clean with on-site projects, writing and researching
- Online community building
- You live to write and write to live and may help craft super Yelpy copy
Other Program Details
- 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
- 8-16 flexible hours per week.
- Currently lives/resides in the Greater Toronto (East) area: Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham, Stouffville
- Interns must have reliable transportation and be 19+, as we'll need your help at bars, clubs and other age-restricted venues.
- Please include your Yelp profile in your application.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top