Marketing Intern - Columbus
As a Yelp Marketing Intern You’ll Benefit From:
- Practical experience with new media marketing techniques.
- Plenty of opportunities to shadow and spend time with the Community Manager including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development.
- A rich network of personal and professional contacts.
- As much Yelp marketing schwag as can be swallowed.
So What Are Some Possible Responsibilities of a Yelp Marketing Intern?
- Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events (parties, happy hours) and guerilla marketing programs (festivals, street ambushes, etc).
- Co-managing the Twitter handle and Facebook page.
- Keeping Yelp clean with on-site projects, writing and researching.
- Online community building.
- You live to write and write to live and may help craft super Yelpy copy.
Other Program Details
- 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
- 8-16 flexible hours per week.
- Currently lives/resides in the Columbus area
- Interns must have reliable transportation and be 21+, as we'll need your help at bars, clubs and other age-restricted venues.
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style.
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience.
- A link to your (full and interesting) Yelp profile – this is your writing sample, so make it snappy!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top