Marketing Assistant - Louisville
So What Are Some Possible Responsibilities of a Yelp Marketing Assistant?
- Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events several times throughout the month (parties, happy hours) and guerilla marketing programs (festivals, street ambushes, etc).
- Co-managing IG/Twitter/FB/Snapchat handles.
- Researching and writing newsletters Keeping Yelp clean with on-site projects, writing and researching.
- Online community building.
Other fun requirements
- 4-year college/university degree.
- Currently living, eating, breathing (or working) in the Louisville area.
- Experience with social networking, social media, guerilla marketing tactics, and event planning.
- THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION. Flexible 25 hours per week.
- Marketing assistants must be 21+ and have reliable transportation and own laptop.
Ready to apply? Submit the following (ALL required):
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style.
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience.
- A link to your (full and interesting) Yelp profile – this is your writing sample, so make it snappy!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top