Junior Graphic Designer
- Assist with executing the visual ‘look and feel’ of an existing campaign across a number of mediums, including: banner ads, social posts, infographics, emails, direct mail, posters, handouts, postcards, promotions, eBooks, newsletters, presentation decks, and other marketing collateral.
- Production support in re-formatting and re-sizing, as needed.
- Create compelling design and advertising solutions within a growing internal creative department.
- Concept creative ideas with a team of writers and designers.
- Design marketing materials that support several channels.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals.
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, engineers, and marketing managers to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution.
- Provide graphic support for internal communications.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across print, typography, and iconography.
- Experience doing digital and interface design is a plus.
- A degree in Design, Interactive Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related field is preferred with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Freehand illustration skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Strong conceptual thinkerA profound love for Yelp and local communities.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top