IT User Access Coordinator
What You Will Do:
- Work with different teams within Yelp to optimize, support, and maintain the provisioning and de-provisioning workflows supporting Yelp’s Systems for onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Assist users in gaining access to accounts/software by requests.
- Onboard new applications to our User Access Management Services.
- Maintain processes to obtain and update inactive/terminated/separated user information in a timely manner.
- Evaluation and implementation of auto-provisioning tools.
- Update documentation for new hires, separations and application accessAssist with projects to enhance the new hire experience:
- - Evaluation and implementation of auto-provisioning tools capabilities
- - Configuration and modification of auto provisioning workflows as required to optimize provisioning activities
- Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
We Are Looking For:
- 2-3 years of IT related experience in the areas of User Access Management, Identity Management or related field.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Google, Shoretel and basic workflow scripting a plus.
- Working knowledge of managing application user accounts in an enterprise environment.
- Process creation and documentation a plus.
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, as well as a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top