IT Site Support Technician (Chicago, IL)
What You Will Do:
- Respond to escalated tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems.
- Support AV technology, video conferencing and end user training.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Provide employee training and support.
- Prioritize and manage ticket queue.
- Drive team projects and complete tasks on time and to specifications.
- Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
- Work closely with our engineering, logistics and AV teams to rollout new technologies and improve and optimize our solutions.
- Occasional travel to support remote offices.
- Being awesome!
We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of IT desktop support experience in an enterprise environment.
- Expert in supporting current releases of macOS, Windows 10, and iOS.
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PC, Active Directory, Shoretel phones, Jira service desk, Jamf (Casper), HP & Ricoh MFP printers, LifeSize, and familiarity with Chrome OS and LANRev a plus
- Excellent hands-on and remote customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Process creation and documentation experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A sense of humor!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top