IT Logistics Technician
What You Will Do:
- All On-boarding and Separating of employees.
- Interface with HR and Recruiting to ensure 100% success on all New Hires and Separations.
- Performing New Hire Training classes and creation/upkeep of Training Curriculum.
- Maintenance of New Hire Process.
- Maintenance of Separation Process.
- Data archive process of separated employees.
- Documentation and process management of new hires and separations.
- Manage large local IT hardware inventories.
- Macintosh and PC imaging - Image creation and updates along with documentation.
- Hardware and peripheral storage and accountability.
We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years of IT related experience Working knowledge of MAC OSX and Windows platform.
- Working knowledge of Apple & Dell hardware.
- Working knowledge of Apple software & popular applications.
- Experience training large groups on proper use and care of computer systems.
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs on a fairly consistent basisInventory management experience.
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top