IT Helpdesk Technician
What You Will Do:
- Respond to assigned helpdesk tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation, if required.
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions.
- Be familiar with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and proper response times.
- Phone and inbound ticket queue support for global employee IT service requests.
- Monitor internal ticketing system notifications for proactive response, and communication of any outages or system. downtime.
- Participate on Helpdesk team projects, complete tasks and ensure they are completed on time and to specifications.
We Are Looking For:
- 2-3 years HelpDesk Technician experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Mac OSX and Windows Skills.
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PCs, Active Directory, Shoretel phones, Jira service desk ticketing system, Absolute desktop management software, JAMF.
- Understands ticket process, workflow and queue management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top