IT Helpdesk Technician
What You Will Do:
- Respond to assigned helpdesk tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation, if required.
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions.
- Be familiar with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and proper response times.
- Phone and inbound ticket queue support for global employee IT service requests.
- Monitor internal ticketing system notifications for proactive response, and communication of any outages or system downtime.
- Participate on Helpdesk team projects, complete tasks and ensure they are completed on time and to specifications.
We Are Looking For:
- 2-3 years HelpDesk Technician experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Mac OSX and Windows Skills.
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PCs, Active Directory, Shoretel phones, Jira service desk ticketing system, Absolute desktop management software, JAMF.
- Understands ticket process, workflow and queue management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top