IT Engineer - Applications
What You Will Do:
- Be a key technical member of the IT Engineering team focused on the delivery of enterprise applications.
- Work closely with our Technology Delivery Services team to recommend improvements and feature capabilities that will enhance the end-user experience and drive adoption of the product.
- Research and develop solutions using extensive product knowledge.
- Automation of applications and services using internal tools.
- Build and develop applications and tools for our internal teams.
- Work with third party vendors to diagnose and resolve unique and complex issues.
We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years experience working in an professional IT environment.
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt to ever changing service needs and processes.
- Experience with OS X, Linux, and Windows server environments.
- Hands on experience with G Suite, JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, OneLogin, Okta, Oomnitza, Zabbix.
- A strong initiative to develop solutions and make technical recommendations independently.
- A team player!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top