Information Security Engineer (London)
What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Implement automation of vulnerability scanning & detection.
- Set policy & best practices for application security and lead security education in the engineering organization.
- Build and deploy automation for monitoring our network, applications, and infrastructure. Find the bad guys.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
We Are Looking For:
- Previous work experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure a must!
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Ability to participate in 24/7 incident response.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HTML5, current, and emerging browser security models.
- Crypto familiarity including TLS, PKI, and key management.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with PCI and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors and SaaS apps.
- Experience with securing mobile applications.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top